Thursday, December 4, 2008

Knit Two

This afternoon I finished Knit Two by Kate Jacobs, the sequel to The Friday Night Knitting Club. A couple of days ago while reading reviews for new adult fiction books, I read the review of Knit Two, even though our library had already purchased it. I think Margaret Hanes summed up the book perfectly by saying that the novel was about grief and how different people handle their varying reactions to this powerful human emotion. The book picks up the story of the members of the Friday Night Knitting Club five years after the end of the last book, so readers get to see what becomes of Dakota, James, Peri, KC, Catherine, Anita, Lucie and Darwin. I won't say too much about this one, since it came out just a week ago, but it was nice to see how things turned out, especially after reading the first book so recently.

Above all else, this book makes me want to knit!

K

No comments: