Wednesday, July 18, 2007

forever ago

Just at this moment reading a review for another Austen inspired novel, I realized that I never posted my completion of Austenland. I loved it. It was a delight, even though I haven't read all of Austen's novels and barely remember some of the characters and plot points from the various books. The author threw in enough twists and turns that I couldn't guess the ending. I think it is many Austen fans' dream to be able to go back in time and live the way she lived.

Right now I'm flying through Second Chance by Jane Green. I love love love it. Green could write anything and I would love it. As always, Second Chance is filled with loveable characters who I find parts of myself in and therefore can identity with, and the plot just keeps me guessing. I really wish she would put out books faster!

K

No comments: