Friday, July 6, 2007

up next

Today, finally, I got the new Jane Green novel: Second Chance. I have been dying to read this! As soon as I'm done with Austenland, which is turning out to be fabulous, I will start Second Chance. Of course waiting at home are Dedication by the same pair who wrote the Nanny Diaries (I didn't read their second novel, did you?) and The Bright Side of Disaster, which seems like mommy lit. Good stuff!

I will post soon about my recent craft projects and the awesome craft books I have found.

K

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Hi! I can't wait to read Austenland, and I am waiting to hear from you about whether I should get the new Jane Green. I have been so bad about reading lately, many books overdue, and too much video gaming instead...Did I already tell you about "How to talk to a Widower"? I think it is finally being published soon, it is AWESOME, you will love it I think - very Nick Hornby, but American. love ya, lissa