Tuesday, January 8, 2008

my new favorite thing

I love the website Ravelry. I finally got my invite yesterday after probably 2-3 weeks on the waiting list. It's so fantastic, it makes me wonder why I didn't think of it first! My favorite parts are how you can post the projects you are working on, including the yarn you used and hook/needle size. The pattern and yarn fields are searchable, so I can search for a pattern I am interested in and find others who have already completed the project with a different yarn or color. This morning I just searched by yarn and found all the projects I hadn't considered when starting my latest project using Red Heart Baby Clouds. This is a dream come true for knitters and crocheters! I encourage everyone to sign up for it, and if you are already a member, my username is kewillia.

K

No comments: