Monday, March 16, 2009

so sweet

While researching information for my last post on Everyone is Beautiful, I came across Katherine Center's website, and on it, a quote from my post about her first book! Here is what is listed on her site:

“The Bright Side of Disaster by Katherine Center was fabulous. Wonderful mom lit . . . I totally related to all her descriptions of early motherhood. Somehow the author so completely develops and maintains Jenny's voice; the book never strays from her point of view and her character. It was totally enveloping. You can't help but cheer for Jenny as she makes some good decisions in her love life.”
~St. Louis Library Girl


I feel famous. I know I'm not, but it's just the beauty of the Internet. So totally cool.

Since her site was soliciting reviews for Everyone is Beautiful, I emailed a link to my site. Katherine herself emailed me back and shared her own crafting accomplishments:
I also want to mention that I'm a quilter, too! And there are pix of the quilts I made my kids at Make and Takes today, in case you'd like to check it out! http://www.makeandtakes.com/katherine-center-interview-and-giveaway
Her quilts are beautiful and look vintage. I love how her creativity goes beyond the written word!

No comments: